NEW “Quote & Buy” travel insurance available with immediate quotes and cover from a wide panel of insurers
It’s always important to be prepared before you travel abroad, but if you are over 65 or suffer from a pre-existing medical condition it can be even more important.
One of the most important things to do before you travel is buy travel insurance with cover for pre-existing medical conditions, that way you are covered if you have an accident or become ill whilst you are away. If you don’t have travel insurance and you require medical treatment abroad, the cost can easily add up to thousands of pounds.
The Penk “Just Travel” insurance facility provides you with:
Choice of immediate on-line quote & buy cover or over the phone cover (should you wish to
discuss your requirements with someone), the choice is yours
- Cover available for travellers with pre-existing medical conditions, including medical screening
- Cover available for travellers over the age of 65 years of age (usually no age limit imposed)
- Cover for single trips (UK, EU & Worldwide options)
- Cover for annual multi-trip (UK, EU & Worldwide options)
- Cover for cruise travel
- Cover for world travellers, back-packers & long stay holidays
- Cover for business trips
- Cover for hazardous activities (winter sports, scuba diving etc)